Monday, March 19, 2012

Bats

 I found this at http://teentitansleader.tumblr.com/post/17400048081/reblog-if-you-laughed
 Please visit the site 


This little critter was hanging from a shrub in my backyard. My wife discovered him while we we bush whacking in our personal little jungle of Bensonhurst, and  we agreed to call him Pee Wee, because he was just a tiny little thing.  We took many pictures and watched him into the evening, when he started to yawn and shift about, and it took unbelievable willpower to not reach out and stroke his fuzzy little head.  I think he must have gotten separated from his tribe and had to take refuge for the day, just high enough so as to avoid any of the feral cats roaming the territory.
I've not seen him since that evening, but, constantly look at the shrubs and scan the evening sky for sight of his tribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment